The aim of this measure is to fiancé innovative undertakings in their early stages of development by submitting Small Start-up Undertakings that demonstrate a viable business concept in the setting-up and initial growth phases.
Malta Enterprise provides support linked to private equity, crowd funding and the procurement of machinery and equipment. Assisted provided may be up to EUR 100,000 if linked to crowd funding campaigns and up to EUR 200,000 when the support is linked to private equity or required to fund the procurement of machinery and equipment.
Malta Enterprise will be providing this support in the form of repayable assistance and this incentive is available until the 31st of December 2020.
Small start-up undertakings shall be considered as eligible if they are engaged in one or more of the below activities:
- Manufacturing including the Manufacture of Gas;
- Information Technology, Digital Media and Communications;
- Research, Development and technical Innovation;
- Industrial and Product design;
- Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences;
- Audio visual and creative media investment in facilities (Sound Studio)
In order to be eligible, the applicant must be:
- Proposing products and/or services that have potential to be marketed and distributed internationally and
- Producing products and/or service which are new or substantially improved compared to the state of the art in the local industry.
How can Erremme help you?
Erremme can guide you through the application process by completing the relevant application forms, business plans and other documents. The admission process is managed and regulated by the Malta Enterprise and these Incentive Guidelines will remain active until 31st December 2020.
For more information contact us on email@example.com